SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN
Things are a little different this year to allow for a festive and safe experience for everyone. There will be significantly less visits to meet Santa to allow for ample cleaning time and for social distancing. Tickets must be booked. You will NOT be able to visit Santa without a pre-booked ticket and time slot.
Here is some info you need to know:
- This will be a different Christmas experience to our usual offering at Hill of The O Neill & Ranfurly House. There will not be any other activities this year, due to the restrictions. However, Santa & his grotto will be a lovely experience for everyone that attends.
- Santa arrives on Friday 10th December. He’ll be checked into Ranfurly House until Monday 13th December before heading straight back to the North Pole!
- Tickets to Santa’s grotto are £3 per child. This includes meeting Santa and a small gift. Each visit will be 5 minutes long.
- The grotto will be cleaned and fogged regularly, and this is to keep staff and customers safe. The booking system is in place to alleviate queues as each customer will have their own individual booking slot.
- You must have a ticket booked to see Santa. We can not facilitate walk-ins.
We are so very excited and hope to see you there 🎅🎄
Santa will be at Ranfurly House on the following days & times:
Friday 10th December: 3 – 8pm
Saturday 11th December: 9 – 11pm (ASD Friendly visits) | 12pm – 8pm (General public visits)
Sunday 12th December: 9 – 5pm
Monday 13th December: 3 – 8pm
Tickets can be purchased on the website HERE or by calling 028 8772 8600
It costs £3 per child to visit Santa.
- Am I allowed to bring more people than I booked for?
Unfortunately no. Due to regulations and the safety of staff and other visitors, we cannot allow extra members of the public to enter the building.
- How do I know the grotto will be a safe environment?
The grotto will be cleaned and fogged regularly, and this is to keep staff and customers safe. The booking system is in place to alleviate queues as each customer will have their own individual booking slot. Face coverings will be required to enter the building (over 18’s only) and we also have hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- What if I have more than 4 children?
Please book two consecutive slots to allow Santa enough time to greet each child. If you need advice or help, please contact our box office staff who will be happy to advise: 028 8772 8600
- How many adults can be present on a booking?
Only 2 adults will be permitted in each booking to see Santa. If you need advice or help, please contact our box office staff who will be happy to advise: 028 8772 8600
Back to News