For Theatres and functions within Culture and Arts Service Mid Ulster District Council (includes Burnavon Arts & Cultural Centre, Hill of the O’Neill & Ranfurly House, Seamus Heaney HomePlace, Arts & Cultural Development and Regional and Minority Languages)
Data Controller Name: Mid Ulster District Council
Address: c/o Dungannon Office, Circular Road, Dungannon, BT71 6DT
Telephone: 03000 132 132
Data Protection Officer Name: Barry O’Hagan
Telephone: 03000 132 132
Why are you processing my personal information?
We are processing your data within the Service of Culture and Arts as we hold your data under one or more of the following areas.
- We process your data for the purpose of booking tickets, telling you about upcoming performances, event information and for contacting you in the event of cancellation or changes to performances.
- We process your data for the purpose of booking of facilities / hiring of facilities.
- We process your data for the purpose of Grant Assistance, Bursaries and Funding Applications.
- We process your data for the purpose of developing and delivery of Projects and Programmes associated with Arts & Cultural Development, Regional and Minority Languages, Burnavon Arts & Cultural Centre, Ranfurly House & Hill of the O’Neill and Seamus Heaney HomePlace (this includes events, workshops, classes, etc).
- We will process your data on the lawful basis that this is pursuant to the contract between you as our customer and as a legitimate interest to you as a customer and us as a business.
What categories of personal data are you processing?
- The personal data we process is your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Your payment details used for purchasing of tickets are not stored.
- Your financial details provided for Grant Assistance, Bursaries, and Applications or for hiring of facilities are only used for the purpose of transferring of monies.
Where do you get my personal data from?
- As a previous customer we have collected this information at point of sale or by (telephone sales, counter sale or via an online sale).
- By application for Grant Assistance, Bursaries, Applications, Hire of Facility Forms.
Do you share my personal data with anyone else?
- Customer information will only be shared with a contracted mail company for the sole purpose of mailing of the seasonal programmes.
Do you transfer my personal data to other countries?
How long do you keep my personal data?
Your personal data will be held indefinitely or until such times you advise us to remove your personal data from our records. Inactive records will be purged after 3 years (last transaction/purchasing of tickets greater than 3 years).
(If you use automated decision making or profiling) How do you use my personal data to make decisions about me?
Personal data will not be used for this purpose.
What rights do I have?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed, and access to your personal data
- You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- You have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing, in specific circumstances
- You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data, in specific circumstances
- You have the right to data portability, in specific circumstances
- You have the right to object to the processing, in specific circumstances
- You have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
How do I complain if I am not happy?
If you are unhappy with how any aspect of this privacy notice, or how your personal information is being processed, please contact Mid Ulster District Council’s Data Protection Officer.
If you are still not happy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO):
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113