WELCOMING YOU BACK SAFELY
We are delighted to welcome you back to Hill of the O’Neill & Ranfurly House for performances. Please note that due to covid, there may be some changes to your visit. We will continue to operate in line with the most up to date guidance. With this in mind, please read the following information carefully and share it with all other members of your party. If you booked tickets on behalf of someone else, please forward this information to them.
In accordance with legislation from the Northern Ireland Executive, from Wednesday 16th February 2022, evidence of COVID certification status will no longer be required for access to performances within our 3 arts heritage and literary venues.
To ensure both visitors and staff feel as safe as possible when in the building. We would kindly ask you read the information and follow the guidance below.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times when in the building. There will be signage throughout to help you.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- Under current government guidelines we ask all visitors, to wear a face covering in our building. Please comply with these guidelines, unless exempt.
- If you feel unwell, please do not enter the building.
- Please use contactless payments where possible / where relevant.
All tickets must be booked in advance. Please ensure that up to date contact information is provided at the time of booking to support contact tracing should we be required to contact you or provide information to the Public Health Agency on request.
Covid Safety Measures
The safety of our staff and patrons is our number one priority. We have put in place the following measures to reduce the risk of Covid transmission once inside the Theatre:
- The wearing of face coverings is required in all parts of the Theatre unless you are eating, drinking or exempt.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, hand sanitisers are available throughout the venue
- Contactless payment is available
- Enhanced cleaning of the Theatre between performances.
We look forward to welcoming you back and hope you enjoy your visit.
Back to News