We are delighted to confirm that the Hill of The O Neill & Ranfurly House reopened our doors to the public on Wednesday 26th May 2021.
The team at Hill of The O Neill & Ranfurly House have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that on your return to the venue you can enjoy a safe and relaxing visit. We are following all government and industry guidelines in order to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our visitors and team members.
Your visit will look slightly different, and we kindly request that all visitors follow new guidelines, but rest assured your welcome at Hill of The O Neill & Ranfurly House will remain as warm as ever.
- To facilitate social distancing, our tours will have a maximum of six participants, with the only exceptions being for families or ‘bubble’ groups. Should you be arriving in a larger group or a bubble, please call our team.
- A one-way system is in place through Ranfurly House and the exhibition areas. Floor markings are in place throughout the building to help guide visitors smoothly through this new layout.
- Hand sanitiser stations are readily available throughout the site, while our reception staff will be behind screens.
- Increased cleaning regimes are in place throughout the day, with extra attention to handrails, toilets, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Tickets for all tours should be booked in advance, either through our online ticket sales – or by calling our reception on 028 8772 8600
Should you have any queries or suggestions on any of the measures taken, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Hill of The O Neill & Ranfurly House. Here’s a quick video of what you can expect when you visit: click here
Back to News